We are looking for a creatively minded, design-savvy, technically proficient, and enthusiastic UX specialist to lead user experience with one of Nitro’s top clients. The ideal candidate would be expected to have a passion for effective user focused design, exceptional attention to detail, great communication skills, proficient in user experience wireframing and modelling tools…and practical skills to deliver fully realised concepts with client, design and developer stakeholders. Working at Nitro can be fast paced and is always interesting! Digital agency experience would be preferred, but is not essential.
Skills & Experience:
- To conceptualise, brainstorm, conceive, sketch and iterate on a wide variety of visual and interaction design digital projects, products and services.
- To be able to pick out the key elements from user interviews, reference materials, workshops, etc to make the digital concepts created as effective as possible.
- To be able to communicate concepts, ideas, reasonings to both colleagues and clients alike, in engaging, creative and fun ways.
- To stay abreast of innovation in user experience and be innovative and creative in defining and delivering solutions. We want forward thinking!
- To proactively communicate the value of Nitro Digital to a range of external audiences and to develop and maintain good client and colleague relationships.
- To be willing to work as part of a close knit team – we support, challenge and push each other forward and have a mentality of constant improvement, both as individuals and as an agency.
- Spoken and written English language skills to native level standard.
Daily tasks may include the following:
- Design concept creation – all forms of digital products, elements and deliverables – from websites to chatbots!
- Requirements gathering (Client Interview/Workshop)
- Market & User Analysis (Benchmarking, Analytics)
- Persona scoping and definition
- User Research (desktop research, Interviews, Focus Group)
- Usability Review and improvements
- Experience Mapping creation
- Content Strategy/Mapping
- User Journeys & Conversion Optimisation
- Wireframes creation
- Hi-Fi Prototype creation
- A/B Testing & Implementation with Visual Website Optimizer (VWO)
- Work travel – to clients and other Nitro offices.
You will have a natural desire to always learn, keep up with the ever-changing nature of the web and be able to help us educate our client base.
To be right for the job, you might be an HCI graduate or have built up your skill and practice in UX design through working. We’d like to see a portfolio of your work and a clear commitment to the ongoing development of your own interest in design.
Why should you choose Nitro?
- A competitive salary and financial package including performance related bonuses and company profit sharing
- Life and Health Insurance provided
- Company pension
- Great office locations – from central London, to central Berlin!
- Fantastic colleagues with a great family company culture
- Great opportunities for personal development – Nitro allows you to develop in areas you are passionate about… if you want to do something, you have the freedom to go and do it!
- A true mix of agency and start up – lead by a leading tech investor, Nitro is an agency with an innovative startup mindset.
- Company laptop and equipment provided