NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in three of our office locations: Dublin, Warsaw and London.
In this role, you will be helping lead the charge toward a more agile and collaborative working environment at Nitro. You will be reporting to the Operations Director, and managing a nearshore team of developers, as well as liaising closely with the Client Services, Creative and Commercial teams. You will oversee the work of a more junior Project Manager, and have a access to Project support staff.
The successful candidate will attend client meetings with the Account Manager in a technical capacity and provide the first point of contact for technical queries. A professional manner is essential, as is the ability to think on your feet. Ideally, we also want some experience of the creative side of the business: functional design, having a view on a well designed site or app, etc.
It is a mandatory you speak both English and Japanease fluently.
We use a mix of project management processes, increasing the use of agile methods where we can. You will become part of the team driving this transition.
- Gather and confirm requirements from the client at the project initiation stage
- Turn clients’ requirements into a project specification and user stories
- The desire to seek to add value to each and every project
- Together with the QA Manager, develop test plans and definitions of acceptability
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables
- Identify and ensure that the appropriate resources are assigned to your projects
- Assist the Account Managers and clients by providing technical advice
- Work with the Creative team, having input on overall creative brief, but also have UX and creative eye
- Be responsible for ensuring all work delivered to the Account Manager, or client is of the highest possible quality
- You may be required to travel within the UK or elsewhere to meet with clients
- You can think creatively and add value to each of your projects
- Nitro Digital offers a vibrant and flexible working environment
- Access to company commission scheme
- Profit share and options can be rewarded
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Dublin, London and Warsaw office locations
- International opportunities and travel available
- Cycle to work scheme available
We’re only interested in hearing from individuals. Recruiters need not apply.