You’re most comfortable when creating ideas and concepts that excite and inspire your teammates and clients alike. Your ideas are media agnostic but have a keen understanding of how your creative can be applied for maximum benefit within a web ecosystem. You’ll have a passion for strategy, creative, copy, concept and brand building.
What succes in this role look likeWe know where we want to be and we need you to help us get there. These are some of the goals we have:
- Make Nitro Digital the leading creative agency in healthcare -globally
- Retain, attract and work with the best creative talents
- Delivering a 5-star experience to our clients
- Help navigate -but never dulled by- the challenging legal landscape healthcare/pharma operate in
- Introduce and embed new disciplines/offerings to our clients that continually strive for better, adding value and improving outcomes
- leverage your talents to grow existing clients and add new ones.
You know when and how to facilitate collaboration. You can think strategically, identify a brand truth and know how the digital experience should bring that truth to life – for the mutual benefit of the brand and the user.
You must also have strong communication skills as you will be leading creative pitch work and multiple digital projects across – presenting ideas to senior stakeholders and internal directors. You will revel in being challenged about your concepts and will be able to justify them eloquently and convincingly. Your ideas may be fun but they will never trivialise the strategic aims of the client.
Skills & Experience:
- Highly creative – a problem solver with excellent conceptual skills; inventing new ideas, understand design and recognise fresh approaches
- Comfortable creating, articulating and applying creative strategy & ideas.
- Excellent typography and iconography skills.
- Great analytical skills
- Provide leadership and guidance to more junior staff and colleagues.
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop and maintain good client and colleague relationships.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Highly motivated and well-organised.
- Exceptionally high standards and eye for detail.
- Be the person with natural creative flair who will challenge the norm
To be right for the job, you should have a number of years of experience under your belt now, and at least 2 years of experience in a similar role or similar creative background, winning pitches and delivering results. We would like to see a portfolio of your work and a clear commitment to the ongoing development of your own interest in growing in the role.