This role is based in Atlanta, Georgia
The Account Manager is responsible for leading the day to day execution of client projects and accomplishing project objectives by planning project activities; evaluating implementation and progress of projects. You’ll work directly with clients taking ownership of the overall project and its execution. You will strongly support the Client Services representative working alongside you and manage Client relationships in the project area while it is being conducted.
- The Account Manager works as the liaison between the client and the agency to ensure the client’s needs and goals are met through delivery of digital project(-s) with complete accountability and responsibility for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables.
- Work with Client Services to gather and confirm requirements from the client at the project initiation stage.
- Turn clients’ requirements into a project specification and user stories.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(-s).
- Together with the QA Manager, develop test plans and definitions of acceptability.
- Identify and ensure that the appropriate resources are assigned to your projects.
- Provide technical advice to the Clients.
- Be responsible for ensuring all work delivered to the Client is of the highest possible quality.
- You can think creatively and add value to each of your projects.
- Feels confident to use a mix of project management processes, increasing the use of Agile methods where you can.
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(-s).
- Works with developers and designers to define and document questions, liaise with clients to get new requirements and explain feasibility.
- Having at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role or a project manager in a client facing position.
- Experience in leading meetings and liaising with clients on a daily basis.
- Comfortable with working independently and remotely with Global colleagues.
- Understands UX process and previously worked with UX teams.
- Should be familiar with discovery phases (UX roadmaps/strategy, experience mapping, research etc.), planning phases (sitemaps, task flows, wireframes, prototypes, user stories etc.), learning phases (research etc.).
- Having the ability to manage change requests.
- Understand development process and can communicate “coder” speak to a client or an account manager.
- Experience in dealing with big amounts of content, from website content creation, to email templates, to video scripts etc.
- Strong presentation skills.