We are seeking an SEO Manager who is a strong client-facing technical expert to implement a global domain restructure for a large enterprise client, as well as support our web development and marketing services. Due to our growing portfolio of life sciences and healthcare clients, we are looking to recruit a new team member who will be responsible for managing SEO not only for the aforementioned client, but also responsible for providing technical support and SEO marketing strategy to other clients to help them maximise visibility of their key assets. Reporting to the Marketing Strategy Director, the SEO Manager will also work collaboratively with our team of developers, analytics and insights managers, client partners, strategic and marketing team members, as well as helping account and project managers to optimise digital build projects, provide on-page tags, create and implement linking strategies and assist content creators in improving rankings. We are looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about SEO who can hit the ground running.
Duties and responsibilities
- Define and execute SEO strategy to drive traffic new customer acquisition
- Manage stakeholder expectations and demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical aspects of domain authority and the use of effective backlinking strategies, run on-site obstacle reports and make recommendations as to improvements that can be made to a site’s rankings
- Manage SEO roadmap across technical SEO, onsite optimisation, content creation and link building, as well as run regular audits and performance reviews
- Work collaboratively with SEO-focused content marketers, in-house developers and UX professionals to deliver the roadmap
- Develop and track SEO specific KPIs to monitor performance and understand which initiatives drive revenue and influence customer behaviour, e.g. visibility, indexing and ranking
- Work closely with the website development team to implement technical and onsite SEO best practice
- Leverage and build relationships with clients, their content agencies, and external experts to improve outreach and link building activities
Job Type: Full-time
- SEO: 5 years
We’re only interested in hearing from individuals. Recruiters need not apply.