In this senior role, you will be working with the project management team to charge towards a more agile and collaborative working environment at Nitro. You will be managing digital projects including but not limited to: websites, mobile applications, email deployments and digital sales tools. You will schedule offshore teams of developers and liaise closely with the Client Services, Creative and Commercial teams. A need for confident estimation is critical, as you will be called upon to aid in technical scope assessment.
The successful candidate will attend client meetings with the Account Manager in a technical capacity and provide the first point of contact for technical queries. A professional manner is essential, as is the ability to think on your feet. Having a creative eye is also essential, as you should feel comfortable discussing functional design and express opinions concerning layout and user experience.
Nitro utilises a mix of project management processes, increasing the use of agile methods where we can. You will become part of the team driving this transition.
- Gather and confirm requirements from the client at the project initiation stage
- Turn clients’ requirements into a project specification and user stories
- The desire to seek to add value to each and every project
- Together with the QA Manager, develop test plans and definitions of acceptability
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables
- Identify and ensure that the appropriate resources are assigned to your projects
- Assist the Account Managers and clients by providing technical advice
- Work with the Creative team, having input on overall creative brief, but also have experience with UX and a creative eye
- Be responsible for ensuring all work delivered to the Account Manager or client is of the highest possible quality