We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager with a strong understanding of web technologies and who is looking to work in a fast-paced agency environment. In this role you will be working in an exciting office space environment in London where you will report directly to our Head of Projects, also based in London. The primary role will be working on UK, Europe and US accounts where you will have the opportunity to collaborate with clients in person, manage a nearshore team of developers and designers, and work with Nitro’s entire Client Services team on key global brands in the pharmaceutical industry.
A successful candidate will be comfortable attending client meetings, work closely with the Account Director to service all client needs from proposal creation, kickoff meetings, ongoing communication (both internally and externally), etc. The Digital Project Manager is expected to have a solid knowledge base of technical processes and language. A professional manner is essential, as is the ability to think on your feet. The desire to seek to add value to each and every project is crucial.
We use a mix of project management processes, including the use of agile methods where we can. You will become part of the Operations team driving this process.
- Gather and confirm requirements from the client at the project initiation stage.
- Turn clients’ requirements into a detailed scope of work
- Production of project documentation including Functional Specifications (along with the Solutions Architect), Project Initiation Document, Project plans, User stories.
- Run project kick off meetings and other project related workshops
- Manage a range of projects from inception to completion, ensuring quality work along the way from all teams involved.
- Manage project budgets
- Having regular briefing and scrum sessions with development team
- Be accountable and responsible for the end–to–end process for your project deliverables
- Identify and ensure that the appropriate resources are assigned to your projects
- Assist the Account Managers and clients by providing technical advice
- Work with the internal Creative team by delivering detailed briefs and be involved in creative reviews with a good eye for UX design.
- Be responsible for ensuring all work delivered to the Client Services or client is of the highest possible quality
- Some travel to the client’s office locations worldwide will be required for in person meetings
- Travel abroad to meet with Nitro’s internal teams a few times a year should be expected
- Experience of working with Drupal is required.
- Experience of working with projects in Laravel, or other PHP development frameworks is desirable.
- Experience of working on mobile development is desirable.
- Knowledge of Jira Project management tool is required.
- Experience of Microsoft Project is desirable.
- Experience of both Agile and waterfall methodologies.
Understanding of UX best practices Understanding of SEO best practices
Job Type: Full-time
We’re only interested in hearing from individuals. Recruiters need not apply.