As a candidate for the Creative Director role, you’ll be confident delivering ideas and concepts that excite and inspire, working on digital marketing materials across the web. You’ll have a passion for brand building, a strong technical knowledge and understanding of moving image and photography. Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is required, with excellent attention to detail.
You know when and how to facilitate collaboration. You can think strategically, identify a brand truth and know how the digital experience should bring that truth to life—for the mutual benefit of the brand and the user.
You must also have strong communication skills, as you will be leading creative pitch work and multiple digital projects–presenting ideas to senior stakeholders and internal directors. You will revel in being challenged about your concepts, and will be able to justify them eloquently and convincingly.
Skills and Experience
- Highly creative—a problem solver with excellent conceptual skills
- Comfortable creating, articulating and applying creative strategy and ideas
- Excellent typography and iconography skills are essential
- Provide leadership and guidance to more junior staff and colleagues
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain good client and colleague relationships
- Remain calm under pressure
- Highly motivated and well-organised
- Exceptionally high standards and eye for detail
- An ideas person with natural creative flair who will challenge the norm
Job Type: Full-time
- Art Director: 2 years, winning pitches and delivering results
We would like to see a portfolio of your work and a clear commitment to the ongoing development of your own interest in design.
Benefits (allocated upon completion of 6-month probation):
• Company profit share
• Growth Share options
• Travel loans
Benefits (eligible from day one):
• Private Health Insurance (AXA)
• Life Insurance
• Income protection
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Flexible working environment with working from home supported
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Pension (coming in 2017)
• 23 days holiday per annum (increases over length of service)
We’re only interested in hearing from individuals. Recruiters need not apply.