We have an exciting entry-level position to join a rapidly expanding and leading digital agency within the healthcare sector. The role us is with our Content Support Team. This opportunity will provide you a wide exposure to the agency and services provided to clients providing a good fundamental start to life in a digital marketing agency. Working as part of a collective team you will be primarily responsible for managing the processing and delivery of specific content requests & a level of helpdesk support for client’s requests across updating their websites. Triaging requirements and processing requests through to resolution.
TRAINING will be provided in various disciplines of digital marketing as part of this role.
We are looking for someone that:
- Is a personable and proactive individual who is able to provide a valuable service to customers
- Strong communication skills to work with clients via telephone and strong written communication
- Will be organised, task orientated with a strong eye for detail and quality. Motivated to succeed and deliver a professional service.
- There may be the need to deliver training on systems either face to face or via Telephone/video conference as well as troubleshoot issues with clients,
- Can interface and route technical requirements to various teams where appropriate
- Will be managing ticketing system and communicating progress back to clients.
This is a full time position based in our NY office. Multiple positions available.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- A degree in either Marketing, Information Management, or a related field
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous customer service / help desk experience
- Knowledge of Drupal and other Content management systems (CMS) from an admin perspective would be useful
- Knowledge of web analytics and reporting would also be of interest
- Interest in technology and digital industry
- Multiple languages may be an advantage (especially Japanese or other than EU top 5)
Job Type: Full-time
We’re only interested in hearing from individuals. Recruiters need not apply.