The Account Manager is responsible for the management and growth of a number of the agency’s accounts which are based mainly in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector and revolve around delivery of digital projects ranging from website builds to social campaigns, from app and UX development to strategy and consulting.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the client relationship, working with internal team members where appropriate, and reporting to a Senior Account Director.
- The Account Manager works as the liaison between the client and the agency to ensure the client’s needs and goals are met through delivery of digital projects and campaigns.
- The Account Manager assists with pitches to the client, maintains the client’s budget, and creates any estimates.
- He/she will also be required to upsell on his/her accounts and will be set a target.
- The Account Manager must have the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- The Account Manager must be a well-organized person.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their marketing requirements.
- Working with agency colleagues to devise campaigns and tactics that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues, the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Working within the agency to brief media, creative, and research staff and where appropriate assist with the formulation of marketing strategies.
- Liaising with and acting as the link between the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs, and invoicing clients.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Undertaking administration tasks.
- Arranging and attending meetings.
- Making “pitches,” along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
The Account Manager must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people. He/she must be able to handle pressure well in deadline-driven environments.
Job Type: Full-time
We’re only interested in hearing from individuals. Recruiters need not apply.