We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive who is looking to work in a fast-paced agency environment in the healthcare sector. In this role, you will be working in our newly opened Dublin office with a great team.
As a junior member of the team, you will be working with approximately six digital account managers and leads to help support client projects and team administration.
Administrative support responsibilities will include:
- Updating status sheets
- Management of Salesforce and JIRA reporting and admin
- Assist in creating statement of works and formatting presentations/documents
- Providing copy and proofreading help, team comms and meeting scheduling
- File management and organisation of document archives
- Travel arrangements and bookings
Junior account management responsibilities will include:
- Work with clients on progress updates
- Brainstorm ideas and workshop solutions for clients with the rest of the team
- Interface with project managers and creative teams to ensure progress and updates on projects
- Resolve invoicing and payment requests, internally and externally
TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT A MUST
- A vibrant and flexible working environment
- Attractive social benefits package
- Great office location
- International opportunities and travel available
Job Type: Full-time
We’re only interested in hearing from individuals. Recruiters need not apply.