We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Director who is looking to work in a fast-paced agency environment. In this role, you will be working in our newly opened Dublin office with a great team.
Working predominately on a major account within the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors, our ideal candidate would have demonstrable success at delivering digital projects and campaigns from website builds (Drupal and WordPress knowledge is ideal) to mobile apps, and also has strong knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of those products and how to discuss KPIs and metrics, i.e. proven skills in user experience (UX), reporting, analysis and conversions.
Comfortable with building relationships with clients, the Account Director would take the role of trusted advisor, juggling multiple stakeholders and projects, and capable of giving technical and creative advice.
Core responsibilities would include:
- Required to work with client to understand his/her strategic and personal objectives
- Work with the team to develop well thought through approaches
- Create proposals and put costings together where appropriate
- Pitching and presenting information to clients
- A vibrant and flexible working environment
- Attractive social benefits package
- Great office location
- International opportunities and travel available
Job Type: Full-time
We’re only interested in hearing from individuals. Recruiters need not apply.